Discount Is Not Getting Applied On Delayed Usage After Inactivation of Discount
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 184.108.40.206.0 version,
Discounting is not applied on delayed usage after suspension of service.
- created product
- session event : 1EUR per sec
- Click Advanced and select for "Use for rating if product is" : "Inactive" and "Cancelled"
- created discount
- session event : 10% discount and select for "Stop Discounting" : "when Inactive"
- 05May: created account with above product and discount
- 05May: executed sample_act to rate some usage, the session event is rated and 10% discount is granted to 978 resource id
- 07May: inactivate service with below opcode/flist. This changes service to inactive state and also the product / discount becomes inactive
- Observe that event is rated correctly but not discounted. Discount trace shows :
discount model: (DM10%OFF) is invalid, valid flag: 7
In step 7, the discount should be applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms