Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) 13.2.x, an RTLOG file for which the store day is created and ready for upload is uploaded by saimptlogfin.pc. It is observed that STORE_STATUS=C, DATA_STATUS=F, AUDIT_STATUS=A, but FILES_LOADED=0.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Pick up any RTLOG file for which store day is created and ready to be loaded.
2. Open RTLOG file and remove FTAIL record from that.
3. Run sagetref and then run saimptlogi to load the same.
4. Note that he file is not getting loaded into ReSA database. Notice that the SA_STORE_DAY.DATA_STATUS is updated to ‘L’.
5. Run saimptlogfin.pc. Notice that store_status=C, data_status=F, but files_loaded = 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms