Cannot Open Storeday from Back Office for Business Date 30-Dec-2012
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 12.0.11 and later
Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 12.0.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) 12.0.x, we find that we cannot open Storeday from Back Office for Business Date 30/12/2012.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO).
2. Check that day with business date 01/01/2012 has been opened and closed.
3. Open store on 12/30/2012.
4. Attempt to open the register.
5. Get the following error: The store is already closed. The store must be open before closing the register.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms