Last updated on MARCH 24, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.3.1 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Account purchases a Data Plan, which gives 3GB of Data and the monthly charge is 55 GHS
2. Account purchases a Deposit Product of value 110 GHS.
3. Account's credit limit set to 110 GHS.
4. Account makes a purchase of the 110 (for the deposit product).
5. Account cancels the 3GB Data product.
6. The credit limit is reset to 0.
7. Account now tries to purchase 5GB Data product.
It fails at step 7 and giving the error :
E Fri Jan 31 00:38:31 2014 TMSDV05 cm:5308648 fm_rate_event.c:2659 1:TMSDV05:testnap:11337948:1:107:1390888239:1
Credit limit exceeded
How to fix this issue?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms