EIP222 Windows Service Terminates Automatically 30sec After Start
(Doc ID 1625565.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 6.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find EIP222 Windows Service terminates automatically after 30sec
eai.log showing error
... [2013-08-16 05:40:59.174 PDT] FATAL (Manager) - Unable to create
controller queue because of queue timeout (increasing the value of
queue-timeout in the configuration file might help).
... com.eigner.commons.queue.QueueException: Error creating database
Tests to increase the timeout did not solve the error
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install eip222 for Agile e6122 from scratch
2. Configure eip queue (type oracle), created queue tables via dbmaint script
3. Configure connectors - e.g. (plm and file-in), workflow, pipe
4. Create two system environment variables:
- JAVA_HOME pointing to 32-bit JRE 1.6.x
- ORACLE_HOME pointing to ORACLE Client home (necessary since e6122/eip222)
5. Open a new Dos-Shell in path <eai_root>\bin
6. Start eip test program - test ends successfully
7. Start eip via manager script - started and runs successfully
8. Install eip as service via script with command "daemon.cmd install"
9. Start newly created Service "EnterpriseIntegrationPlatform Daemon"
10. Service terminates automatically after 30sec
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!