Best Terms Not Calculated Correctly Based on TERMS_HEAD Table
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.USE_INVOICE_TERMS_IND = 'N' is set for a supplier, and if an invoice is created for that supplier with the terms of the invoice different from the terms of the Purchase Order (PO), instead of posting the best terms as per the ranking in TERMS_HEAD table, the terms in the invoice are getting posted.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.USE_INVOICE_TERMS_IND = 'N' should be set for the supplier.
2. Create a purchase order in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) for that supplier with terms as '10'.
3. Create a merchandise invoice with terms as '21'. This term should have a ranking higher than the term '10' which was used in the PO.
4. Match the invoice.
5. Run reimrollup batch and reimposting batch.
6. In the financial stage tables, observe that the terms from the invoice are getting posted instead of posting the terms as per the rankings in the TERMS_HEAD table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms