Invoice Is Rejected in EBS Due to “INVALID EXCH RATE TYPE” and “NO EXCHANGE RATE”
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x integrated with E-Business Suite (EBS), when attempting to create and post an invoice, the invoice is rejected in EBS with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In the system options, make sure that financial_ind = ’Y’, financial_ap = ’O’, and financial_ap_ver = 1.
2. Create a purchase order (PO). Ship it and receive it fully.
3. Create a merchandise invoice using the purchase order created in the above step.
4. Match it and execute the financial posting batch.
5. Verify IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD.EXCHANGE_RATE_TYPE.
Expected: The EXCHANGE_RATE_TYPE should be equal to GL_DAILY_CONVERSION_TYPES.CONVERSION_TYPE.
Actual: Always it is ‘USER’.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms