Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2, the clearance retail is not updated properly in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL for Clearance Reset Record.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to RPM.
2. Create a clearance on VDATE for Item/Location or Item/Zone.
3. Provide the reset date as any future date (for example: VDATE + 100).
4. Advance the VDATE to [VDATE + 10].
5. Navigate to Create Clearance Reset window.
6. Select the location on which the clearance was created (or any location from the zone if clearance was created at item/zone level).
7. Select the same item as used above.
8. Provide the reset date as [VDATE +10] (which is now the current VDATE).
9. Check the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table for this item and location record.
• Notice that clearance retail is not reverted back to its original selling retail for the [VDATE+10] record, even when the clearance reset is given for it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms