Incorrect VAT Rate Posting For Complex Deal Invoices In EBS
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Complex deal Invoices for supplier, in different VAT region than location, is getting posted with incorrect VAT rate in EBS when invoice is posted for another deal (with supplier and location in same VAT region) in same batch run.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a PO receipt deal for a supplier and a location with same vat region in ORMS.
2. Create another deal for same location as the previous deal but this time to a supplier with a different vat region off locations the vat region.
3. Execute future cost batch.
4. Verify that the deals are in ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE table.
5. Create and receive two PO, one for each item/location presents in the deal.
6. Run the deals batch until the reporting date.
7. Verify in staging tables that the TAX_AMT_DEAL_CURRENCY has the wrong value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms