Last updated on MARCH 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Central Office shows Unexpected Exception if a user has search rights and not view rights on EJournal.
1. Log into Central Office.
2. Select Admin.
3. Select Roles.
4. Uncheck access to Journal - View.
5. Save changes.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Central Office.
2. Select Transaction Tracker.
3. Select Search by EJournal.
4. Enter the start and end Transaction date.
5. The following error occurs:
'An unexpected exception occurred.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms