Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Seasonal Adjustment for a PM Master, the following error is displayed when Saving:
FRM-40202 Field must be entered
You need to SAVE a second time for the seasonal adjustment to be saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pull up a PM Master in Planning status
2. Select the Seasonal Adjustments View
3. Select a Season from the LOV , enter a New Interval and SAVE
4. Error is displayed - FRM-40202 Field must be entered
5. Select OK
6. SAVE again. This time the record is saved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms