Incorrect Ordcost Value After Applying Deal Discounts
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, we note an incorrect ordcost value in ORDLOC_EXP after applying deal discounts.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new order.
- Click "Items" > Add an item > click Apply > click OK.
- Click Options on the menu bar, then create a PO Specific Deal. Set the Threshold Limit to [Amount - Total Value]. Click Apply.
- Click "Insert Comp". Add all deal component information:
Component Type = TP Temporary Off Invoice; Threshold value type = Percent off; Tran Level disc? = YES; Deal class = cumulative; Cost Apply Type = Net Cost; Incl Deal in Price Cost = yes
- Add Thresholds: Lower limit = 0.00; Upper Limit = 999,999,999.00; Value = 6.00; Target Level Indicator = yes
- Repeat steps 4-5 to add a second deal with same information, except Tran Level Disc = NO, Threshold Value is 20
- Click "Item/Location" tab and add department/item and chain/location.
- Add Country of Sourcing as US.
- Submit and Approve the Order in [ordhead].
- Click "Apply Process", then Check Apply Deals. Select Online, then click OK.
- Go to PO Item/Location screen, Options -> Discount Details and Expenses.
- Note that ordcst in ORDLOC_EXP does not include the transaction level discounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms