Product Transformation Can Be Created With NULL Cost Values
(Doc ID 1631273.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
User is able to create Product Transformation with NULL cost values. NULL values were posted to TRAN_DATA table.
Steps to recreate:
- Go to Inventory - Product transformations.
- Pick up one item to transform in warehouse where it have stock on hand.
- Choose transform quantity, ENTER.
- Pick up item to transform to.
- Delete New cost value.
- System allows to confirm transformation with NULL costs.
- Check TRAN_DATA table - cost is NULL for this document.
- Check ITEM_LOC_SOH table - AV_COST is NULL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document