Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.6 or later and Setting Up Pricing.
Finding that when you have a zone group defined for Regular, Clearance, Promotion, you are unable to add a warehouse as a location.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up RPM System Options
a. OPEN_ZONE_USE – 1
b. RECOGNIZE_WH_AS_LOCATIONS – 1
2. Set up the Corporate Zone group’s type to Promotion, Regular & Clearance.
3. In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), create a new Physical Warehouse and a new Virtual Warehouse
4. In RMS, run the whadd batch
Observe that there is no entry in RPM_ZONE_LOCATION table for this new virtual warehouse.
5. Go to Zone Structure > Maintain Zone group screen.
Select a zone that belongs to zone group of type ‘Regular, Promotion, Clearance’ and try to add the newly created warehouse.
Observe that ‘Type’ drop down box, is not showing ‘Warehouse’ Option.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms