Store Inventory Management (SIM) Fails to Save Inventory Adjustment Comments
(Doc ID 1631483.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x, when creating an inventory adjustment, the system fails to save information entered in the Comments field.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new adjustment in SIM for 5 quantities for an item with the reason "Damaged - Hold".
2. Two adjustment records are created: one completed and one pending, each with 5 quantity.
3. Select the pending adjustment. Update the quantity and select reason 'Ready to Sell'. Make sure to enter something in the Comments field. Press Done.
4. The pending adjustment is updated and a new completed adjustment is created for the quantity defined in step 3.
5. Open the new completed adjustment record. Note that the comments provided as part of step 3 are not shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document