Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 7.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When exporting the lab data, English lab units are exported in th exported excel spreadsheet instead of the Japanese lab unit name.
Therefore, when importing the lab data using the export excel file that contains the English lab unit name,
the import error occurs.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Argus as Argus-J user account
2. Open the case in the Japanese case view mode
3. Navigate to patient tab
4. Confirm that the lab data has been set with the Japanese lab unit name
Test Name: アミラーゼ (Amylase)
Test Unit: 千国際単位 (kIU)
5. Press the [エクスポート] (export) button in the lab data section
6. Save the excel file in the local PC
7. Open this excel file
The English lab unit name (kIU) is exported in the excel file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms