Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
If user creating a brand new User (not using the Duplicate function), User able to save using lower case letters.
If user modifying an existing User, user can change the Login ID to lower case letters.
It is only when user duplicating a User ID that it forces to use all capital letters for the Login ID.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to Admin > U > User
2. Search for any existing record.
3. click on Duplicate hyperlink.
4. Logon ID entered as lower case but it gets changed to upper case
5. If I am modifying an existing User, I can change the Login ID to lower case letters.
It is only when I am duplicating a User ID that it forces me to use all capital letters for the Login ID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms