Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, debit memos from fixed deals are not being posted with accurate data. Posted transactions are out of balance.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a fixed deal for 5000, collect by date, for one department.
2. Use 5 different locations with the following ratios:
- Location 1 - ratio 1
- Location 2 - ratio 2
- Location 3 - ratio 1
- Location 4 - ratio 2
- Location 5 - ratio 1
3. Run Retail Merchandising System (RMS) batches to create debit memo information in staging tables.
4. Run ReIM batches (reimfixeddealupload, reimposting) to post the data.
5. Verify that the debit memo in ReIM is correct (header and detail), but the posting transactions are unbalanced.
In IM_AP_STAGE tables:
- header 5000.01; sum of detail 4999.91
In IM_DOC_HEAD and IM_COMPLEX_DEAL_DETAIL tables, the corresponding amounts are:
- header 5000; sum of detail 5000
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms