Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 14.0.1 [Release 13.2 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-paying an invoice which is in URMTCH status is posting different amounts for head and detail.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up Balancing Tolerance to 1.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with multiple items.
3. Receive the PO fully in 2 shipments.
4. Create an invoice with cost discrepancy for all items.
5. Resolve the cost discrepancy for one of the items.
6. Pre-pay the invoice.
7. Notice that the invoice was posted with different amounts for head and detail.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms