Pre-Paying an Invoice Which is in URMTCH Status is Posting Different Amounts for Head and Detail
(Doc ID 1632734.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 14.0.1 [Release 13.2 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-paying an invoice which is in URMTCH status is posting different amounts for head and detail.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up Balancing Tolerance to 1.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with multiple items.
3. Receive the PO fully in 2 shipments.
4. Create an invoice with cost discrepancy for all items.
5. Resolve the cost discrepancy for one of the items.
6. Pre-pay the invoice.
7. Notice that the invoice was posted with different amounts for head and detail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document