Records not Updated in DEAL_ACTUALS_FORECAST When User Accesses Close Button and Save the Changes
(Doc ID 1632831.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Records not updated in deal_actuals_forecast when user accesses Close button and save the changes.
Steps to Reproduce
- Take an existing deal that is in approved status that has a close date that is out in to the future.
- Edit it, and change the close date to a more recent date.
- Hit the 'Close' button. (Not the 'Save' button).
- When asked if you want to save, click 'Yes'.
- Note that the extra records still exist in deal_actuals_forecast. They were not deleted.
1. Edit an existing deal in Approved status.
2. Delete the threshold.
3. Press Close button and select Yes to save the changes.
4. The deal was saved without threshold.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document