"The nominal weight is not defined for item %s1. Both net weight and net weight uom must be defined for dim_object of CA (case)." Error When Trying To Approve Item After Applying Patches 17760343 And 17856173
(Doc ID 1633678.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Patches 17760343 and 17856173, when trying to approve the Pack Item the following error occurs:
Error: "The nominal weight is not defined for item %s1. Both net weight and net weight uom must be defined for dim_object of CA (case)."
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an Item (KG uom, Orderable, Sellable) intended to be the pack component, ORDER_TYPE either 'V' or 'F'.
- Create a barcode item for the component item.
- Create a pack item, ORDER_TYPE F, Orderable, Not sellable.
- Create a barcode item for the pack.
- Now all items are in worksheet status.
- Approve the pack item, at submit you are asked if you want to approve all the child items. Respond 'Yes'.
- Observe the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document