Item Location Mass Change Does Not Update Primary Country For All Locations
(Doc ID 1634209.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Location mass change does not update primary country for all locations
Create an Item using ID as primary country and range item to all the locations (WH & ST) and approve item. Go and add new sourcing country as CN and make this as primary country. And now navigate to Mass Item/Loc screen and try to update primary country for all locations. Navigate back to Item-Location screen and notice that, CN is not reflected to all the locations.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Item with a supplier and ID as sourcing country.
2. Range item to all the locations including warehouses and stores. Notice that, all locations primary country is ID.
3. Approve item. Make sure stores have different currencies i.e. stores exist in different countries.
4. Open above item in Edit mode.
5. Go to item-supp-country screen and CN as another sourcing country. Make this CN as primary country.
6. Go to Mass Item-loc screen to change primary country for all the ranged locations. Choose CN and apply to all locations. It gives messages to apply all the SKU's and it generates MASS change item BI report. Click OK
7. Navigate to item-loc screen and notice that, all the items have not been updated to CN as primary country. And SKU's have not been updated with CN.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document