ITEM_LOC_SOH.RTV_QTY Is Updated to a Negative Value
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, when changing the Return to Vendor (RTV) quantity to SOH - 1, ITEM_LOC_SOH.RTV_QTY gets updated to -1 (negative value).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Mass Return Transfer (MRT). Select an item with stock on hand (SOH) in the warehouse. Check option 'Include warehouse inventory' and option 'All Inventory'; set RTV Create Date = TODAY (VDATE).
2. Submit and approve the MRT.
3. Press button RTV. The system asks if you want to continue without creating the transfers; choose Yes.
4. Change the quantity returned to be SOH-1. Press Apply.
5. Press OK and close the forms.
6. Check ITEM_LOC_SOH.RTV_QTY for the Item/Loc in the database. Notice that the RTV_QTY is -1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms