Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (POS), after upgrading Derby from version 10.2.2 to 10.10.1.1, the following issues occur:
1. Shutdown hook logs 'InstanceNotFoundException' errors when Derby is shut down.
2. Upgraded Derby database does not overwrite temp files if they are already present.
3. The connection in IDDIDerbyWriter is not getting initialized in some scenarios.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Drop Derby 10.10.1 derby jars in place of existing 10.2 jars.
2. Start the POS Server and Client.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms