UIN Resolution Screen Shows Multiple Records
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), the UIN Resolution screen shows duplicate entries with same External Transaction ID if consecutive sale transactions occurred on the same UIN in rapid succession.
Steps to Reproduce:
In a POS-SIM integrated environment, perform the following:
In Point of Service (POS):
1. Create 3 sale transactions on the same item (for example, 100000002) and same Universal Identification Number (UIN).
2. Create 3 return transactions for the same UIN.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM):
3. Check POS_TRANSACTION table. Multiple transactions will be found on the same UIN.
4. Check POS_TRANSACTION_HISTORY table. Multiple transactions will be found on the same UIN.
5. Check UIN_DETAIL for UIN status change.
6. Check UIN_PROBLEM_DETAIL; there are duplicate entries with the same identifier.
7. Check UIN Resolution screen and find duplicate entries with the same External Transaction ID.
8. Select a UIN record and click View History. Multiple records for the same sale and return transaction are also displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms