RDW Does Not Show Item Season and Phase Data Correctly
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Data Warehouse - Version 10.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Data Warehouse (RDW) is not showing Item Season and Phase data correctly. The data is not correctly inserted into the PROD_SEASN_ITEM_MTX_DM table after being uploaded via program 'prditmsmdm'.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve an item in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with AW (Autumn-Winter) season.
- Run DWI program prditmsmex.ksh. This job will create text file prditmsmdm.txt.
- Transfer the above generated file to the RDW server (in the proper location from where the RDW upload job is read).
- Run RDW upload program prditmsmdm.ksh.
- Check the table PROD_SEASN_ITEM_MTX_DM for the above item and note that it does not exist.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms