Creating Dashboard Criteria Results in Application Error When Performed by Non-English User or UTF-8 Encoded Character Used in Search Criteria
(Doc ID 1634804.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring the query for Dashboard with non-English user, or the search criteria contains UTF-8 encoded character, below error occurs.
This feature did not perform as expected. Please contact your Agile Administrator.
Steps to Reproduce
1．Login to Web Client
2. Goto My User Profile > Preference, and change Language to either of the following languages: Japanese, Chinese, Korean
3. Relogin to Web Client
3. Goto Dashboard, and click on Option Tab1
4. Click Configure button of Table 1
5. Keep below information, and Next
Table Name: Table 1
Display Type: Table
6. Select Advanced Search, and click on Define Query
Status Not In Default Activities.Complete
9. Gets Application Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document