Creating Dashboard Criteria Results in Application Error When Performed by Non-English User or UTF-8 Encoded Character Used in Search Criteria
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring the query for Dashboard with non-English user, or the search criteria contains UTF-8 encoded character, below error occurs.
This feature did not perform as expected. Please contact your Agile Administrator.
Steps to Reproduce
1．Login to Web Client
2. Goto My User Profile > Preference, and change Language to either of the following languages: Japanese, Chinese, Korean
3. Relogin to Web Client
3. Goto Dashboard, and click on Option Tab1
4. Click Configure button of Table 1
5. Keep below information, and Next
Table Name: Table 1
Display Type: Table
6. Select Advanced Search, and click on Define Query
Status Not In Default Activities.Complete
9. Gets Application Error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms