Cancelled Bill Payment Transaction not Getting Stored in the Journal Table
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , Cancel Bill Payment transaction not getting stored in the Journal Table.
Steps to reproduce:
- In 'POS' menu select 'Transaction'
- Select 'Bill pay'
- Enter a valid Account No:
- Select 'Next'
- Enter valid amount select 'Next'
- Select 'Cancel'
- Will ask for cancel select 'Yes'
- Issue: Entry for cancel transaction is not getting registered in E-Journal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms