Receipt Getting Matched to Wrong Invoice After RCA Actions
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A receipt with items which do not belong to the invoice has been matched by Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) action for this invoice while solving discrepancies. Receipt becomes matched, but QTY_MATCHED in SHIPSKU table is null. Moreover we note the strange behaviour of the ReIM application which shows the error: "An error occurred when updating receipt status" when the last item in cost discrepancy for the PO is being solved. When user clicks on 'OK' button once again, a second error appears: "Cannot perform insert". As result of this issue, receipt is not available to the matching process with proper invoice.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create order and approve it (using 10 different items with default costs)
2) Create 3 shipments and receive them fully.
3) Create 2 invoices which cover only two shipments.
4) Run automatch batch job
5) Note that invoices became unmatched. Each items from the invoice exist in cost discrepancy list
6) Resolve discrepancy for second invoice first.
7) Resolve discrepancies for the rest cost discrepancies (first invoice).
8) Notice that during resolving last item, unexpected error appeared. First error message "An error occurred when updating receipt status" and followed by second error: "Cannot perform insert"
9) Even if error occurred, all changes were made. There are no more discrepancies. However as a result, there is no available shipment (second shipment) for the third invoice, which has been not created. Third invoice has no chance to get matched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms