Subscription Transfer Failed When Provisioning Enabled
(Doc ID 1636649.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Subscription transfer was being aborted if the given sub-balance associated to the balance group was being processed.
Steps to reproduce
1) Create an account having subscription and member services.
2) Service Orders are generated for both subscription and member services.
3) Process the service orders. Subscription and member services are active now.
4) Close the subscription service using cust_update_services.
5) Service Orders are generated for subscription and member services.
6) Process the service order generated for the subscription service.
7) Subscription service order processed successfully and status updated to COMPLETED
8) Process the service order generated for the member service
Expected : Member service order processed successfully and status updated to COMPLETED
Actual : There is an error while processing the member service order as shown below:
" op_cust_status: The subscription service is not ACTIVE. The member service cannot be reactivated"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document