When Resolving A Qty Debit, Receive The Error "Your Lock Has Expired. Please Retry Your Operation."
(Doc ID 1637025.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Match Documents
When attempting to complete the resolution from "Quantity Variance Resolution" screen from Detail Matching, you are kicked back to the main screen and the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an order with 4 items. (Each item has QTY = 10 and Unit Cost = 10).
2. Receive only 2 of these items. (Each item has QTY = 10 and Unit Cost = 10).
3. Create an invoice with all the 4 items. (Each item has QTY = 10 and Unit Cost = 10)
4. Run the automatch batch.
5. The 2 items that are both in the invoice and in the receipt are now matched.
We now have just 2 items with discrepancies.
6. Navigate to summary match screen to try to resolve the discrepancies.
7. Create a manual group with the invoice alone.
8. Click then on Details.
9. Select one item, click then the down arrow.
10. Click 'Qty resolution'.
11. Enter a reason code (for example to create a credit note request).
12. Click on Apply button.
· Expected: The resolution should be applied and user should be able to press OK to complete the resolution for that item.
· Actual: On click of Apply button, the screen goes back to ReIM main menu screen with an error message “Your lock has expired. Please retry your operation.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document