Performance Issue While Running itemReclassBatch
(Doc ID 1637506.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) version 13.2.6 and experiencing a performance issue while running itemReclassBatch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up reclassification in RMS reclass tables.
2. Run the Oracle Retail Merchanding System (RMS) reclass batch – reclsdly.
3. Verify that RPM_ITEM_MODIFICATION table gets populated.
4. Run the RPM Item Reclass batch.
5. The batch does not complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document