Performance Issue While Running itemReclassBatch
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) version 13.2.6 and experiencing a performance issue while running itemReclassBatch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up reclassification in RMS reclass tables.
2. Run the Oracle Retail Merchanding System (RMS) reclass batch – reclsdly.
3. Verify that RPM_ITEM_MODIFICATION table gets populated.
4. Run the RPM Item Reclass batch.
5. The batch does not complete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms