Multiple Cancel Bill Payment Transactions Not Getting Correctly Stored in the Journal Table
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , multiple Bills paid in one transaction are not correctly stored in the journal tables.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. In 'POS' menu select 'Transaction'.
2. Select 'Billpay'
3. Enter a valid Account No & select Next
4. Enter valid amount select 'Next'
5. Select another bill and Enter valid amount select 'Next'
6. Select 'Cancel', pressed Yes when asked to confirm.
7. EJ: It only shows one bill pay instead of 2, though total amount is correct.
8. Follow steps 1 to 5 above and complete the tendering of the transaction.
9. EJ shows only one Bill Pay, though total amount is shown for both.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms