Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.0.7 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 9-Sep-2016
Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) is exporting transaction with an audit error, causing POSUPLD to abort with "Non-ORACLE Exception: Required Field Is Empty" error in TDETL record.
Steps to Recreate:
- Set the UNIT_OF_WORK = ‘T’ in SA_SYSTEM_OPTIONS table.
- Create an RTLOG with only a sale transaction. This sale should have items with discount applied, Promo type = ‘9999’ (RPM promotion), and a valid Promo ID filled. The Promo Component field is left blank.
- Run the RTLOG upload processes to ReSA.
- Check the store_day status in the SA_STORE_DAY table to check that STORE_STATUS = ‘W’ and DATA_STATUS = ‘P’.
- Check the SA_TRAN_HEAD table to see the uploaded transaction with the ERROR_IND = ‘N’.
- Check the SA_TRAN_DISC table to check that the discounts are without the promo component.
- Check the SA_ERROR table for the ‘PROMO_COMP_REQ’ errors.
- Run the processes to export the sales to RMS.
- A POSU file is generated with the promo component left blank for the sale transaction.
- Try to upload the POSU generated.
- An error is thrown and stored in the error file:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms