<ARG> Summary Report and Backoffice Over Short Reports Have Incorrect Over/Short Totals
(Doc ID 1638093.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) and Oracle Retail Backoffice (ORBO) , the Summary report and the Over/Short By Register reports show incorrect over/short totals.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open store with 1000 float amount
2. Open registers 129 , 139
3. Open tills 129, 139 with float 100 each
4. Perform 2 sale transactions (cash) from register 129 and 139 worth 1000 each
5. Close and reconcile till 129 with correct float (100) and cash amount (2500)
6. Close and reconcile till 139 with incorrect float (150) and also a deviating cash amount (2100)
6. Enter correct store float (1000) when closing the store from one of the POS clients
7. Generate the Store Summary report.
Snippet from Store Summary report highlighting issue:
Note the following and see that Over/Short is 100.00 , it should have been 600.00
In 4 4,000.00
Out 0 0.00
8. Run Over/Short report from ORBO, it shows wrong values in the Over/Short Amount column
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document