How To Access B-numbers Profile in ECE
(Doc ID 1638120.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 2-Nov-2017.
In production today, the user has the following use case in place.
Account setup is as following:
1. There is a primary which holds the DSG (discount sharing group).
2. There are member services which is part of the DSG, with profile name say “CUG”.
3. Each member service has a service level ERA which will hold the DSG poid.
4. In Pipeline, when CDR comes in, if A-number (calling number) and B-Number (Called to number) exist in DB, the Pipeline populates Cust A and Cust B block and their profiles.
5. All profile ERA’s are fetched for A-number from Cust A block.
If “CUG” profile is found, then B-numbers profiles ERA’s are also fetched.
If “CUG” exist in both, then their profile values are matched (which is the DSG poid).
If profile value matches, then the USAGE_TYPE is set as “CUG”.
6. The pricing config is set to rate the calls with USAGE_TYPE = “CUG” as zero charge.
The user wants to achieve this in ECE, there is the A-numbers profile and its value. Through UDR, how to get the B-numbers profile details?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document