Incorrect Trouble Message Sent from RWMS to RMS, Resulting in Incorrect Adjustment of Stock on Hand
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2 sends an incorrect trouble message to Retail Merchandising System (RMS). Due to this, the message sent to RMS with the to_disposition as NULL inappropriately decreases the stock on hand for the item/location instead of increasing the non-sellable quantity for the item/location.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a pick face with inbound_qty = 0, unit_capacity = 100, and set up for Re-Order Point (ROP) replenishment.
2. Have in inventory a container for the same item of the pick face with 200 units.
3. Set the item and location with the part replenishment process.
4. Schedule ROP.
5. Run distribution.
6. Check if you have part replenishment directive for the pick face created.
7. Using the Task Management form, select the task associated to the ROP for this pick face. Perform the pallet let down in the bulk replenishment pick form.
8. Using the Inv Cont Trouble form, apply a trouble code over this container.
9. In INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD, note that there is a record with the to_disposition as NULL instead of TRBL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms