Debit & Credit Dimension Definition Reset to 'Same As Source' After Changing Static Table Driver in Allocation
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 6.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT), when you edit a "Static Driver Table" Allocation and change the Static Table Driver selected on the "Driver" screen, the Debit / Credit dimension values are erased and changed back to <Same As Source>. For example, in the Outputs Debit tab, you have Financial Element = 123456. When you go to the Driver screen and select a different Static Table Driver, the Financial Element on the Debit screen is reset to <Same As Source> and you have to enter the definition again.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Profitability Management
- Go to Rule Specification > Allocation Specification
- Create a new Static Driver Table Allocation
- Go to the Driver screen and select a Static Table Driver
- Go to the Outputs - Debit screen and select a Financial Element value
- Edit the Allocation
- Go to the Driver screen and select a different Static Table Driver
- Go the Outputs - Debit screen
The Financial Element value as been reset to "Same As Source".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms