Enhancement Request: New Import LSR Method is needed in MSS API for Loop Services.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enhancement Request: requirement for a new import LSR method to be added to the TBS API for Loop Services.
This new API call would need to do the following:
• Create a loop service LSR like the GUI does today
• Adds the Loop Service Page to the LSR
• Include all LSOG 10 valid fields for LSR form
• Include all LSOG 10 valid fields for End User form.
• Include all LSOG 10 valid fields for Loop Service form.
• Adherence to the LSOG Standard Business Rules defined by the TBS GUI Validation from LSR GUIDELINE RULES so that rules can be turned on or off depending on business need.
It is important that the new feature supports the following LSR Activity codes:
N - New Installation and/or account
D - Disconnection
C - Change an existing account, e.g., rearrangement, partial disconnect or addition
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms