Deals Will Not Get Closed When BILL_BACK_PERIOD ='A'
(Doc ID 1640456.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find deals are not closed as expected when having BILL_BACK_PERIOD ='A' ( Annual) and an interval between start and close date less than a month.
Deals should be closed and est_next_invoice_date to be null
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Create billback rebate deal based on sales with start date equal to 4th nov and close date equal to 24th nov and billback_period equal to A.
2. Change the date to 3rd nov.
3. Run the batches to explode the deal (fc exec)
4. Create a sale and uploaded it in RMS .
5. Run the nightly batch and change the dates gradually until 4 dec.
6. Expected result : the deal should be closed and the est_next_invoice_date should be null
Current result : the deal is open and the est_next_invoice_date is 24th Dec.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document