Not Able to Resolve Tax Discrepancy After Modifying Invoice: "Unable to Save the Applied Variance Resolutions" Message Appears
(Doc ID 1640839.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the unit cost of an item in an invoice was modified after resolving a tax discrepancy, the invoice again goes to TAXDIS status.
Resolving the tax discrepancy again will result in the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO).
2. Create an invoice with tax discrepancy. Notice that the status of invoice is TAXDIS.
3. Resolve the tax discrepancy with invoice tax as correct. Notice that the invoice goes to RMTCH status.
4. Open the invoice in EDIT mode and change the unit cost of the item. Notice that the status of invoice changes to TAXDIS.
5. Try to resolve the tax discrepancy again and notice the error: "Unable to save the applied variance resolutions. Please contact your system administrator."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document