Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 6 - May - 2016
On : 13.2.4 version,
After creating a zone level clearance in Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), when few locations are excluded (Location Exception ) from clearance using Change type 'EXCLUDE' , the clearance still gets applied to all the locations in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
Steps to Recreate :
1. Create a zone level percentage off clearance for an item 1234(level 1 style) in RPM . ex: 5% off
2. Use Loc Exception option and exclude 1 location loc123 from the clearance created in step 1 with change type as 'EXCLUDE'
3. Execute RPM Price event Execution batch
4. Execute RPM Price event execution RMS batch
5. In RMS ITEM_LOC , clearance price of 5% off is applied to all locations including loc123.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms