Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance as on 02-JAN-2017
Prices in Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x are not getting reset after changes are made in Retail Price Management (RPM).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a promotion in RPM. Start Date: Day 2 and End Date: Day 3.
2. Create a clearance in RPM with Start Date: Day 2 and End Date not specified.
3. Data is present in RK_PRICE_CHANGE table for both promotion and clearance.
4. Run activate price change batch. Promotion price is active.
5. Note that AS_ITM_RTL_STR is updated:
select * from as_itm_rtl_str where id_itm='100011006';
ID_STR_RT ID_ITM SC_ITM RP_SLS_CRT
1211 100011006 A USD1.330000
Day 3 and Day 4:
6. Run activate price change batch and note that clearance price is not active. SIM still shows promotion price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms