Unable to Resolve Tax Discrepancy: Error Is Thrown On Screen
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 18.104.22.168 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x, Unable to resolve tax discrepancies after updating the quantity on the invoice.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an invoice with tax discrepancy.
2. Invoice status should be in TAXDIS.
3. Resolve the discrepancies using Tax Review List screen.
4. Go to the invoice in edit mode and update the quantity.
5. This throws an error on the GUI, but still saves the quantity. At the same, records are inserted into the IM_TAX_DISCREPANCY table.
6. Go to the Tax Review list and try to resolve the discrepancy; an error is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms