Adjustment Amount Not Displayed in Customer Center Balance Tab
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we do item level adjustment for any closed bill item, adjustment amount is not displayed in Customer Center -> Balance tab -> Click on Bill -> A/R Actions. Amount is displayed as 0 instead of the adjustment amount.
Below are the re-production steps:
1. Create a plan which has a cycle forward event product.
2. Create an account with the above plan.
3. Do bill-now from customer center.
4. Do payment for the bill-now bill to make the due = 0.
5. Do Item level adjustment from the account.
6. Open Customer Center -> Balance tab -> Click on Bill -> A/R Actions. Amount is displayed as 0 instead of the adjustment amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms