Adjustment Amount Not Displayed in Customer Center Balance Tab
(Doc ID 1642033.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On all versions of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM), when performing item level adjustment for any closed bill item, the adjustment amount is not displayed in Customer Center → Balance tab → Click on Bill → A/R Actions.
The amount is displayed as 0 instead of the adjustment amount.
Below are the re-production steps:
1. Create a plan which has a cycle forward event product.
2. Create an account with the above plan.
3. Do bill-now from customer center.
4. Do payment for the bill-now bill to make the due = 0.
5. Do item level adjustment from the account.
6. Open Customer Center → Balance tab → Click on Bill → A/R Actions. Amount is displayed as 0 instead of the adjustment amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document