Reinstating All Items To Purchase Order Does Not Add Any Items To The Order In SIM
(Doc ID 1642555.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are reinstating the PO (Purchase Orders) so they could adjust the date. Upon reinstating all items on Purchase Order, Store Inventory Management (SIM) could not view the detail/item level they could not receive reinstated POs. No records were created on SIM13.RK_ORDER_ITM table but with SIM13.RK_ORDERS.
SIM13.RK_ORDER_ITM table should reflect correct data sent from RMS after reinstating the PO.
Steps to recreate
1. Create an PO on RMS Ordering > Orders
2. Complete details of PO up to order location screen, adding of items and locations
3. Approve the PO RMS.
4. Check SIM SIM13.RK_ORDERS and SIM13.RK_ORDER_ITM, item are viewable on SIM and created records on mentioned tables
5. Close PO on RMS, on ORDHEAD screen OPTIONS > Cancel All Items
6. SIM item level will be deleted on SIM13.RK_ORDER_ITM table
7. On ORDHEAD screen, Select OPTIONS > Reinstate All Items > Approve items
8. Modify and remove Estimate Instock date on ORDLOC screen.
9. Check SIM item level (SIM13.RK_ORDER_ITM) does not show up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document