WebLogic Server Installation with Agile e6130 installer on Solaris Fails with Error java Not Found - Command java -d64 -version Fails with Error java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
(Doc ID 1643109.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to install the WebLogic Server with the GUI installer receiving error:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Download Java 7 - both 32bit and 64bit
2. Install Java 32-bit and 64-bit into two different directories (example below):
3. Set JAVA HOME to use the 32bit version and start the installer Graphical User Interface (GUI).
4. In the configuration window for the WebLogic installation, insert the path for the 64bit version.
5. Receive error message stating that the installer cannot find java under the bin directory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document