WebLogic Server Installation with Agile e6130 installer on Solaris Fails with Error java Not Found - Command java -d64 -version Fails with Error java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to install the WebLogic Server with the GUI installer receiving error:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Download Java 7 - both 32bit and 64bit
2. Install Java 32-bit and 64-bit into two different directories (example below):
3. Set JAVA HOME to use the 32bit version and start the installer Graphical User Interface (GUI).
4. In the configuration window for the WebLogic installation, insert the path for the 64bit version.
5. Receive error message stating that the installer cannot find java under the bin directory.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms