Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to install the WebLogic Server with the GUI installer receiving error:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Download Java 7 - both 32bit and 64bit
2. Install Java 32-bit and 64-bit into two different directories (example below):
3. Set JAVA HOME to use the 32bit version and start the installer Graphical User Interface (GUI).
4. In the configuration window for the WebLogic installation, insert the path for the 64bit version.
5. Receive error message stating that the installer cannot find java under the bin directory.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms