Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.2.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.2 to 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The closing bill segment flag is not set when the Bill Segment Type Get Consumption algorithm’s Meter Read Selection option is set to Scheduled Read.
This may cause the Batch Billing to enter an endless loop and also it may not be possible to create next bill on Active Service Agreement for same account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Stopped Service Agreement - set end date.
2. Enter a Stop Meter Read
3. Add a new bill for the stopped SA.
4. Push the button Generate: Enter the data, select Billing Option "Use Schedule" and press Calculate.
5. The bill is created
6. Then go to the bill segment
7. You will see that the closing check box is unchecked.
8. When the Cutoff Date is used, the bill segment closing check box is checked
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms