Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, we cannot void credit note requests (CNR) that originated from the rollup batch. The following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order. Ship and receive it.
- Create an invoice for that order with quantity discrepancy.
- Run the automatch batch.
- Resolve the quantity discrepancy using the CBQ reason code to produce a credit note request.
- Run the rollup batch.
- Go to Document Maintenance - Document Search.
- From Action list, choose "Void credit note request".
- Enter the order number and press Search.
- Note that the credit note request resulting from the invoice is shown as the result.
- Press the document ID column. The error above appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms