Submission Date Differs Depending on Route Taken to Assign
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 6.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Argus Safety Version 6.0.3
We have noticed an issue when the user enters the submission date.
There are two ways to populate the submission date which are:
1) Worklist Reports option
2) Regulatory reports tab view reports details option.
When the option 1) is used, the date populated by Argus was off by 5 hr (e.g. the GMT time was used).
Test Case 1:
- AS 6.0.x
- Book in a new case
- New Case ABC has been successfully created. Do you wish to open the case?
- Schedule a Report e.g. CIOMS I
- [Regulatory Reports]
- Reporter Details
- Generate / Approve
- Route to Submitted
- By default when opt to [Route] to Submitted, local TS is selected/displayed e.g. Submitted: 31-MAR-2014 10:41 (GMT)
- Within the Case when check via [Regulatory Reports] tab also see '31-MAR-2014 10:41' which matches what is seen when click on report icon in the same screen and select 'View Report Details'
- Under [General] also see '31-MAR-2014 10:41' as Date Submitted
- All OK in above scenario, issue only occurs when using route below:
Test Case 2:
- Schedule another CIOMS I for the same case
- Generate Report
- Navigate this time via:
- Locate your case e.g. ABC
- Right click and Accept Report
- Right Click and Mark for Submission (Date pop-up shows for example '31-MAR-2014 10:52') which is again correct
- However when now open Report Details on the case under the [General] tab it shows date as '31-MAR-2014 09:52' (off by 1 hr)
- Also If select the [Regulatory Reports] tab for same case it also now shows 'Submitted' as '31-MAR-2014 09:52'
So a difference in time-stamp used depending on the route to update.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms